The HCI-VIS group at UMass Amherst is searching for a Ph.D. to join our team.
The candidate will conduct innovative and exciting research in the area of “provenance for supporting visual analytics”.
- Background in visualization/HCI research
- Knowledge of quantitative data analysis techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively in a diverse interdisciplinary team
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Experience in developing and applying machine learning models is preferred
If interested, please send the following materials to Ali Sarvghad at email@example.com:
- a cover letter stating background, experience, interest in the position,
- the names and contact information for three references, and
- a relevant sample of published work (if any).